Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2019

PrayForChristchurch

Let God Keep Us S.A.F.E I pray to god that the family's down in Christchurch will be safe and protected away from evil.This has affect New Zealand, All so I pray to the lord to look over all of us to keep us safe.It brings sadness that this has happened I pray nothing like this will happens again.I ask that you give me strength to face this day, Less those that help you help us to forgive those that hurt and I graciously thank you all have a blessed day.In the name us say AMEN

3 comments:

  1. hi Kurtas it is me Najari i love what you are paying about but it is sad that they die sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God keep then in our praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kurtas love you story about the people down at christchurch as well as the muslim. Yes may they be safe & protected by god.🙏🙏 Thanks for your prayer. Just remember to look back & see if you can find any of your mistakes.

    ReplyDelete