Pages

Thursday 3 September 2015

kurtas Better work stories

My aspiration for the future is to be a
rugby player .  A rugby player trys to win all their games. They travel around
the world competing against different countries. They can also visit different schools so they can teach kids how to play rugby.To be a rugby player you  need to  be a skillful person. I will like to be a rugby player because that is my sport!. I love rugby because I have been playing rugby when I was 5 it was cool.  I want to be a rugby player in the future because it
is fun and because we get payed
a lost of money so I can give my mum and

dad money to help my family.

1 comment:

  1. hey kurtas i like your post about Better work story i want to be a rugby player when i grow up see you next time.

    ReplyDelete